Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 10:37:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Types for DNS Classes and Resource Record Types
        Authors         : Ladislav Lhotka
                          Petr Spacek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-11-14

Abstract:
   This document introduces the YANG module "iana-dns-class-rr-type"
   that contains derived types reflecting two IANA registries: DNS
   CLASSes and Resource Record (RR) TYPEs.  These YANG types are
   intended as a minimum basis for future data modeling work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/