Subject: [DNSOP] Call for Adoption: RFC8499-bis

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 21:19:57 -0500

All

When the chairs discussed sending out the call for adoption, we originally
planned to request for people to speak up if they had objections.  However,
this part was dropped when I sent the email out.

The chairs would like to do a ONE week second call for adoption on
RFC8499-bis.

The Current text is https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8499 and the current
terminology additions are
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-ter-02. There will
be other small updates to RFC 8499, focused on fixing errors in the current
text.

Please review this draft, and we are looking for *objections to adoption*,
and send comments to the list stating your objections.

This call will end November 14, 2020.

Thanks,

tim wicinski

DNSOP co-chair