Subject: [DNSOP] Benjamin Kaduk's Yes on draft-ietf-dnsop-server-cookies-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 14:26:54 -0800

Benjamin Kaduk has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-server-cookies-05: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-server-cookies/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for the updates in the -06; they
are just what I was hoping for!

I will note a couple nit-level editorial suggestions, though
I am sure the RFC Editor would find them as well.

Section 4

nit: s/Because DNS servers need to calculate/Because DNS servers need to recalculate it/

Section 8.2

nit: s/Portion of the structure/A portion of the structure/