Subject: [DNSOP] IETF 110 Agenda and Call for Agenda Items DNSOP WG

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 17:23:12 +0100

Hi all,

The IETF 110 Agenda is out https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/agenda.

DNSOP has two sessions scheduled:

     dnsop Session 1 (1:00 requested)
     Thursday, 11 March 2021, Session II 1530-1630
     Room Name: Room 4 size: 504
     ---------------------------------------------
     dnsop Session 2 (2:00 requested)
     Thursday, 11 March 2021, Session III 1700-1900
     Room Name: Room 6 size: 506
     ---------------------------------------------

iCalendar: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/sessions/dnsop.ics

This is also a Call for Agenda Items.  Please email the chairs 
<[email-masked]> with your requests.  *Or* drop us a pull request 
https://github.com/ietf-wg-dnsop/wg-materials/tree/main/dnsop-ietf110 
look for dnsop-ietf110-agenda-requests.md.

Please Note: Draft Submission Deadline is Monday 22 February 2021.

See https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/:
* 2021-02-22 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all 
drafts, including -00) by UTC 23:59.  Upload using the ID Submission 
Tool https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/.

Thanks,

Suzanne
Tim
Benno

---

From: Willem Toorop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:39:20 +0100

I'd like to request 20 minuted for draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones.
We have a lot to discuss!

Op 18-02-2021 om 17:23 schreef Benno Overeinder:
> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop