Subject: [DNSOP] OARC 35 Workshop, May 6th & 7th, Registration and Call for Contributions now open

From: Willem Toorop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 10:16:39 +0100

OARC 35 will be an online meeting on May 6th & 7th starting at 01:00
UTC. The Programme Committee is seeking contributions from the community.

All DNS-related subjects and suggestions for discussion topics are
welcome. For inspiration, we provide a non-exhaustive list of ideas:

- Stories of DNS Migrations: Reasoning for DNS software migration.
  Tooling used to ensure a smooth and correct process.
- DNS Intricacies: Chasing down problems and surprising behavior.
- Garbage Traffic: Analysis on unexpected traffic seen by authoritative
  and recursive servers.
- DITL: Day In The Life of various roles and teams in DNS.

As it is an online workshop, we'd like to encourage brevity;
presentations should not be longer than 20 minutes (with additional time
for questions).

**Workshop Milestones:**

* 04 Feb 2021 - Submissions open via Indico
* 18 Mar 2021 - Deadline for submission (23:59 UTC)
* 25 Mar 2021 - Initial Contribution list published
* 08 Apr 2021 - Full agenda published
* 22 Apr 2021 - Deadline for slideset submission and Rehearsal
* 06 May 2021 - OARC 35 Workshop

The Registration page and details for presentation submission are
published at:

    <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc35>

DNS-OARC provides registration fee waivers for the workshop to support
those who are part of underrepresented group at DNS-OARC. See the
registration page for details.

To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of
submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions
SHOULD include slides. Draft slides are acceptable on submission.

Additional information for speakers of OARC 35:

  * your talk will be broadcast live and recorded for future reference
  * your presentation slides will be available for delegates and others
    to download and refer to, before, during and after the meeting
  * you will be expected to attend a rehearsal on April 22nd. It would
    be very useful to have your slides (even if draft) ready for this.

If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]>

Willem Toorop, for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee

OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social
events.  Please contact <[email-masked]> if your organization is
interested in becoming a sponsor.

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)