Subject: [DNSOP] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-ttl-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 22:42:27 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-ttl-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-ttl/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make RFC 8174 a normative reference rather than an informative one. 
(RFC 2119 already is, but the two documents together make up BCP 14, so I don't
think you can split them as was done here.)

---

From: Peter van Dijk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 12:02:20 +0200

On Mon, 2021-05-17 at 22:42 -0700, Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker
> think you can split them as was done here.)

Of course. Updated in my copy.
 
Kind regards,
-- 
Peter van Dijk
PowerDNS.COM BV - https://www.powerdns.com/