Subject: [DNSOP] Éric Vyncke's Yes on draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 23:53:55 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-03: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document.  I like the idea of having the
IANA to update a 'living' YANG module upon modification of IANA registries.

Thank you to Benno Overeinder for his shepherd's write-up (including the WG
consensus) even if I regret that no motivation is given about the intended RFC
status.

Regards,

-éric