Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: [dns-privacy] WGLC started

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 15:28:54 -0400

All

FYI on a WGLC in Homenet on naming delegations.  Some DNSOP folks who may
not be following Homenet may be interested.

tim

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: STARK, BARBARA H <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, May 4, 2021 at 9:56 AM
Subject: [dns-privacy] WGLC started
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Hi homenet, intarea, dhc, and dprive,
Homenet has started WGLC for
draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-14 and
draft-ietf-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options-12.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation/
(Simple Provisioning of Public Names for Residential Networks)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options/
(DHCPv6 Options for Home Network Naming Authority)

We're including intarea, dhc, and dprive to get a slightly wider audience
for the technical aspects of these drafts (dhc is specifically asked to
look at the dhc-options draft).
The drafts do also need some editorial fixing-up. I'll be focusing on that
so the technical experts can focus on the technical aspects.

I've made the WGLCs for 3 weeks instead of the normal 2. I'm doing this
because
- we're reaching out to WGs that haven't seen this before and asking them
for comments
- there are 2 drafts
- I'm on vacation next week and was getting stressed out by everything I
need to get done by this Friday

The meeting minutes (from the homenet April 23 interim) list intarea,
dprive, and dhc as other groups to request comments from. Is this the right
list? Are there others?
Please let me know if I should broaden this.
Thx,
Barbara

_______________________________________________
dns-privacy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-privacy