Subject: [DNSOP] Heads up on short poll on working group priorieties

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 19:38:38 -0400

All

During our regular DNSOP chairs call, we have been trying to figure out a
way to be more transparent to the working group, without boring everyone
with administrivia. One of the ideas was assistance in prioritizing the
work.  As part of that, we put together a very simple, short, anonymous
poll. (We did discuss this with Warren, who thought it was a fine idea.)

We wanted to give the working group a heads up that this will be sent a
little later this evening.

Thanks

Benno/Suzanne/Tim

(We were going to send it using the Google Forms, but we just realized they
so very quietly inserted a "I've invited you to fill out a form:" line,
which is annoying).

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 12:25:12 -0400

All

I failed to remember that we don't seem able to send fancy pants emails to
ietf mailing lists.
So after a few attempts it's a straight up link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWhX3GfqbBMVgHrxI16OzPGoHHwDJqguZLe55-6y3YRkEkAw/viewform?usp=sf_link

thanks for your patience

tim

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 7:38 PM Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]> wrote:

> (We were going to send it using the Google Forms, but we just realized
> they so very quietly inserted a "I've invited you to fill out a form:"
> line, which is annoying).
>
>