Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-iana-cons-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 08:33:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Revised IANA Considerations for DNSSEC
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-iana-cons-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-07-21

Abstract:
   This document changes the review requirements needed to get some
   DNSSEC algorithms and resource records added to IANA registries.  It
   updates RFC 6014 to include hash algorithms for DS records and NSEC3
   parameters.  It also updates RFC 5155 and RFC 6014, which have
   requirements for DNSSEC algorithms.  It also updates RFC 8624 to say
   that algorithms that are described in RFCs that are not on standards
   track are only at the "MAY" level of implementation recommendation.
   The rationale for these changes is to bring the requirements for DS
   records and for the hash algorithms used in NSEC3 in line with the
   requirements for all other DNSSEC algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-iana-cons/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-iana-cons-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-iana-cons-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/