Subject: [DNSOP] REMINDER: DNSOP Interim 2021-09-15 01:00 - 02:00 UTC

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 20:31:04 -0400

All

A Reminder that there is an upcoming DNSOP Interim meeting.
This will be happening at 2021-09-15 01:00 - 02:00 UTC.
Please adjust for your local time zone.

The Meetecho URL is:
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=a910f22a-d46b-401f-be04-97c290437
214

Two items for discussion:

* dnsop-avoid-fragmentation
* dnsop-glue-is-not-optional

Thanks, and hopefully folks can make it.

tim

---

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 18:56:24 +0200

Hi all,

The Meetecho URL for the interim meeting is:
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=a910f22a-d46b-401f-be04-97c290437214

All material (agenda, slides, etc.) for the interim meeting can be found 
here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-dnsop-01/session/dnsop

Best,

-- Benno

On 14/09/2021 02:31, Tim Wicinski wrote:
> <https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=a910f22a-d46b-401f-be04-97c290437>214
>