Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidate for ICANN NomCom; Nominations remain open

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 18:32:16 +0200

Hi,

This is also relevant to our WG, so forwarding the call for nominations 
for the ICANN NomCom to the WG mailing list.

As you can read below, one candidate has accepted a nomination, but the 
IAB extended the call for nomination during the feedback period.

Please consider nominating yourself as a candidate for the ICANN NomCom. 
  For more information, read the emails on ietf-announce referenced 
below ([1] and [2]).

Best,

-- Benno

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidate for ICANN NomCom; Nominations 
remain open
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 12:06:22 -0700
From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>

As previously announced [1], the IAB (on behalf of the IETF) has been 
asked to supply a member to the 2022 ICANN Nominating Committee (NomCom) 
by mid-September 2021. After extending the call for nominations [2], one 
candidate has accepted a nomination:

- Vittorio Bertola

The IAB solicits feedback on this candidate by 23:59 UTC on Thursday, 
2021-09-09. Please send  your responses to [email-masked] and 
[email-masked]. If you would like your feedback to be anonymized, please 
indicate such in your response.
The IAB desires to have a diverse pool of candidates for the 
appointments it makes. Since there is currently only a single candidate 
for this appointment, the IAB will continue to accept nominations during 
the feedback period. The names of any additional candidates that are put 
forward will also be sent to the community for feedback.

On behalf of the IAB,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager

[1] 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/o-q6AfhJmXAqulmuR-As4alE_wM/

[2] 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/6Snsx5OqRUqYTxhxTI0KvZqglpo/

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce