Subject: [DNSOP] Chairs Meeting Notes, 2021-09-03

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 19:50:42 -0400

All,

We had a lighter meeting, as we missed Warren. Focus on Interim planning.
See below.

Thanks

Benno/Suzanne/Tim

# Chairs Meeting Notes

This File:
https://github.com/ietf-wg-dnsop/wg-materials/blob/main/chairs-notes-2021.md

Doc Status:
https://github.com/ietf-wg-dnsop/wg-materials/blob/main/dnsop-document-status.md

## 2021-09-03

* Interim Planning
    - Benno to work on slides with authors of drafts
    - Tim & Suzanne will lead discussion (middle of the night for Benno!)

* [ ] Second Interim Planning
    - Possibly week of October 11 - 12, 13, 14
    - Chairs will discuss after 14 September Interim

* [ ] Special Use Domain Names
    - [ ] Talk to Wes, think of next steps
    - [ ] Suzanne to revive "[Guidelines for Use of the Special Use Names
Registry"](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stw-6761ext/)
    - [ ] Warren/ Chairs to talk to WG about writing the "solution" part of
["Special-Use Domain Names Problem Statement"](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc8244)

* [ ] RFC8499bis updates going to start up
    - Authors are putting together to-do list
    - Please submit suggestions (the chairs have)