Subject: [DNSOP] Doodle poll for DNSOP WG interim week 25-29 October 2021

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:45:25 +0200

Dear DNSOP WG,

We are planning our second DNSOP WG interim meeting in the week of 25-29 
October.

The draft dns-error-reporting is on the agenda for the interim meeting:
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-error-reporting/

Please fill in the Doodle poll to settle on a day and time:

- https://doodle.com/poll/nandts5k295y6i6q?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

We will close the Doodle poll at the end of Thursday 14 October.

Best regards,

Suzanne, Tim and Benno

---

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 18:47:17 +0200

All,

We closed the Doodle poll and selected the time slot Tuesday, October 
26, 14:00-15:00 UTC.  Not in absolute numbers the winner, but all 
implementers can only participate in that time slot.

The next step is to share the agenda and schedule the DNSOP interim in 
datatracker.

Best,

-- Benno

On 11/10/2021 17:45, Benno Overeinder wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop