Subject: [DNSOP] IETF 112 Call for Agenda Items DNSOP WG

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 17:51:52 +0200

Dear WG,

This is a Call for Agenda Items for the IETF 112, from 6-12 November 2021.

The DNSOP WG sessions at IETF 112 are scheduled at (times are CET/UTC+1):

     dnsop Session 1
     Thursday, 11 November 2021, Session III 1600-1800
     Room Name: Room 3 size: 503
     ---------------------------------------------
     dnsop Session 2
     Friday, 12 November 2021, Session II 1430-1530
     Room Name: Room 4 size: 504
     ---------------------------------------------

iCalendar: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/sessions/dnsop.ics

Please email the chairs <[email-masked]> with your requests. 
*Or* drop us a pull request 
https://github.com/ietf-wg-dnsop/wg-materials/tree/main/dnsop-ietf112 
look for dnsop-ietf112-agenda-requests.md.

Please Note: Draft Submission Deadline is Monday 25 October 2021.

See https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/:
* 2021-10-25 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all 
drafts, including -00) by UTC 23:59.  Upload using the ID Submission 
Tool https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/.

Best,

Suzanne, Tim and Benno