Subject: [DNSOP] OARC 36 Workshop, November 29th & 30th, Extending Call for Contributions

From: Willem Toorop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 22:46:48 +0200

The Program Committee has decided to extend the Call for Contributions
until 15 Oct 2021 23:59 UTC.

Thank you if you've already submitted a proposal. We still haven't
filled the capacity and are able to accept more content. Please, do not
hesitate and send in your suggestions.

Updated Workshop Milestones:

* 25 August 2021 - Submissions open via Indico
* 11 October 2021 - Initial Contribution list published
* 15 October 2021 - Extended deadline for submission (23:59 UTC)
* 1 November 2021 - Full agenda published
* 16 November 2021 - Deadline for slideset submission and Rehearsal
* 29 & 30 November 2021 - OARC 36 Workshop

The details for presentation submission are published at the Workshop
website:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc36

If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]>
Willem Toorop, for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee