Subject: [DNSOP] Murray Kucherawy's No Record on draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-iana-cons-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 21:20:09 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-iana-cons-04: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-iana-cons/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Document Quality section of the shepherd writeup appears to be incomplete.

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 15:50:11 -0400

Thanks Murray for catching this.  I updated the writeup with this text

The IANA registries being updated in this document were previously updated.
During that process, there were a few updates that were overlooked.  This
document attempts to bring all relevant registries in line.

tim