Subject: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 18:32:53 -0500

All

With draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-iana-cons now in AUTH48 state, it's time to
move this document along as well.

This starts a Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis,
"Use of GOST 2012 Signature Algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records
for DNSSEC"

Current versions of the draft is available here:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-07.html

The Current Intended Status of this document is: Informational

Please review the draft and offer relevant comments.
If this does not seem appropriate please speak out.
If someone feels the document is *not* ready for publication, please speak
out with your reasons.

Because of the American holiday, we're going to run the last call process a
few days long.   This Working Group Last Call will end on:  10 December 2021

thanks
tim