Subject: [DNSOP] IETF 112 DNSOP WG agenda

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 22:37:30 +0100

All,

The DNSOP WG agenda for IETF 112 has been published, see 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/materials/agenda-112-dnsop-00.

Best regards,

Suzanne
Tim
Benno

---

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 17:37:21 +0100

An updated agenda for DNSOP has been published.  We had to swap some 
presentations due to the availability of presenters.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/materials/agenda-112-dnsop-01

Best regards

Suzanne, Tim and Benno

On 03/11/2021 22:37, Benno Overeinder wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

---

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 14:49:08 +0100

Dear WG,

We updated the agenda for Session II today.

After the presentation of nsec3 iterations guidance, there was quite a 
bit of relevant discussion in the jabber room.  It seemed like a good 
idea to set aside 15 minutes for today's session to continue the 
discussion, and luckily Wes agreed.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/materials/agenda-112-dnsop-03

Best regards,

Suzanne, Tim and Benno