Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 11:33:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of GOST 2012 Signature Algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
        Authors         : Dmitry Belyavskiy
                          Vasily Dolmatov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-11-12

Abstract:
   This document describes how to produce digital signatures and hash
   functions using the GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012
   algorithms for DNSKEY, RRSIG, and DS resource records, for use in the
   Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC).

   This document obsoletes RFC 5933 and updates RFC 8624.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Dmitry Belyavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 20:36:38 +0100

Dear colleagues,

The updated version of the document is uploaded.
Difference with the previous version is a description of  changes from RFC
5933.

Thanks to Stephane Bortzmeyer.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 8:33 PM
Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-07.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the
IETF.

        Title           : Use of GOST 2012 Signature Algorithms in DNSKEY
and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
        Authors         : Dmitry Belyavskiy
                          Vasily Dolmatov
        Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-07.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2021-11-12

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

-- 
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky