Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 03:32:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of GOST 2012 Signature Algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
        Authors         : Dmitry Belyavskiy
                          Vasily Dolmatov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-11-11

Abstract:
   This document describes how to produce digital signatures and hash
   functions using the GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012
   algorithms for DNSKEY, RRSIG, and DS resource records, for use in the
   Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Dmitry Belyavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 12:35:33 +0100

Dear colleagues,

The updated version of the draft is posted.
The only change is intended status, Informational for now.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 12:34 PM
Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-05.txt
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the
IETF.

        Title           : Use of GOST 2012 Signature Algorithms in DNSKEY
and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
        Authors         : Dmitry Belyavskiy
                          Vasily Dolmatov
        Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-05.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2021-11-11

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

-- 
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky