Subject: [dnssd] Call for agenda items for DNSSD@IETF112

From: Chris Box <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 17:39:58 +0100

Hello everyone,

What would you like to discuss when we meet on Friday 12th? It's a two hour
slot, so there's space to make progress.

As a prompt, here's what we have on the WG's kitchen table right now.

draft-ietf-dnssd-srp-12
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-srp/> (currently final
two weeks of comments, then we *could* be shipping it to the IESG right
after this meeting - it's up to you)
draft-sctl-advertising-proxy-02
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sctl-advertising-proxy/> (adopted
in August, generated some discussion but awaiting a rename)
draft-ietf-dnssd-update-lease-00
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-update-lease/> (adopted
and renamed, with small diffs draft-sekar-dns-ul-03.txt -
draft-ietf-dnssd-update-lease-00.txt
<https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-sekar-dns-ul-03&url2=draft-ietf-dnssd-update-lease-00>
)

And on the nearby bookshelf:

draft-eckert-anima-grasp-dnssd-02
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eckert-anima-grasp-dnssd/> (presented
in the last meeting: slides-ietf111-dnssd-eckert-grasp-dnssd
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/slides-111-dnssd-anima-dns-sd-compatible-services-auto-configuration-00>
)
draft-lemon-srp-replication-00
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-srp-replication/> (presented
in last meeting and recently reviewed by Abtin, the -01 did not make the
draft cutoff)
draft-tljd-dnssd-zone-discover-00
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tljd-dnssd-zone-discover/> (presented
in last meeting but not yet discussed on list)

Finally, just arrived in the mail:

draft-tllq-tsr-00 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tllq-tsr/> (addresses
the problem of what to do when two advertising proxies get updates from the
same host at two different times)

The chairs will need to submit a draft agenda tomorrow (27th), but we can
revise this until the 1st. So please let us know what you'd like to see.

Thanks,
Chris

---

From: Chris Box <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 17:59:05 +0100

Time to correct myself!

During IETF112, the last slot on every day is two hours long, EXCEPT FRIDAY
which is one hour. This kind of makes sense since I only asked for an hour.

So far I've only had agenda requests from Ted, but still open to others if
you wish. Draft agenda will be going up soon.

Chris

On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 at 17:39, Chris Box <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> What would you like to discuss when we meet on Friday 12th? It's a two
> hour slot, so there's space to make progress.
>

---

From: Chris Box <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 10:59:08 +0100

Hi everyone

The draft agenda is now posted at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/materials/agenda-112-dnssd-02

The hour is full but we are happy to consider changes such as new items,
reordering or adjustments to allocated times.

See you then.
Chris