Subject: Re: [dnssd] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay-04.txt

From: Esko Dijk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 11:21:49 +0000

I was just wondering why this document doesn't show up on the dnssd datatracker page!
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnssd/documents/

Esko

-----Original Message-----
From: dnssd <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 01:00
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [dnssd] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast DNS Discovery Relay
        Authors         : Ted Lemon
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document complements the specification of the Discovery Proxy
   for Multicast DNS-Based Service Discovery.  It describes a
   lightweight relay mechanism, a Discovery Relay, which, when present
   on a link, allows remote clients, not attached to that link, to
   perform mDNS discovery operations on that link.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
dnssd mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnssd

---

From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 12:54:54 +0000

Probably because the document has expired ;-)

-éric

On 22/11/2021, 12:22, "dnssd on behalf of Esko Dijk" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Esko

    -----Original Message-----
    From: dnssd <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
    Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 01:00
    To: [email-masked]
    Cc: [email-masked]
    Subject: [dnssd] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-relay-04.txt

    Abstract: