Subject: [Dots] DOTS session schedule confirmed for IETF 94 & call for agenda items

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 20:05:18 +0200

Dear DOTS WG team,

our agenda slot for IETF 94 in Yokohama has been confirmed.

dots Session 1 (2:00:00)
     Tuesday Nov-3, Afternoon Session I 1300-1500
     Room Name: Room 501 size: 250

Please note:
*1. if you have a presentation or topic for our WG, please let Roman and 
myself know ASAP. **
*We are preparing the agenda draft until Oct-17 based on input we receive.

*2. Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, including -00) is 
on 2015-10-19 (Monday) by UTC 23:59*, upload using IETF ID Submission 
Tool. Please submit your drafts before that: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/
I am still looking for the new requirements and use cases drafts.
And as well for first protocol proposal drafts for our DOTS WG.

*If you like to present a topic, it is highly advisable to have 
submitted an updated draft before the deadline (Oct-19). **
*
Thanks and best regards,

Tobias  (co-chair DOTS)