Subject: [Dots] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-01.txt

From: H Y <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 22:54:14 +0900

Hi all,

I updated my draft draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase based on
WG's comments at IETF 104.
This draft supports draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home and
draft-ietf-dots-signal-filter-control, which expands the current
signal channel spec.

Thanks,
Yuhei
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2019年7月5日(金) 14:16
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-01.txt
To: Yuhei Hayashi <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Boucadair
<[email-masked]>, Kaname Nishizuka <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yuhei Hayashi and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase
Revision:       01
Title:          DDoS Mitigation Offload Use Case and DOTS Deployment
Considerations
Document date:  2019-07-05
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          19
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a DDoS mitigation offload use case and DOTS
   deployment consideration of the use case.  This use case assumes that
   a DMS (DDoS Mitigation System) whose utilization rate is high sends
   its blocked traffic information to an orchestrator using DOTS
   protocols, then the orchestrator requests forwarding nodes such as
   routers to filter the traffic.  Doing so enables service providers to
   mitigate DDoS attack traffic automatically while ensuring
   interoperability and distributed filter enforcement.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
----------------------------------
Yuuhei HAYASHI
08065300884
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
----------------------------------