Subject: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-38.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 01:50:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Signal Channel Specification
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Andrew Mortensen
                          Nik Teague
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-38.txt
	Pages           : 106
	Date            : 2019-10-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies the DOTS signal channel, a protocol for
   signaling the need for protection against Distributed Denial-of-
   Service (DDoS) attacks to a server capable of enabling network
   traffic mitigation on behalf of the requesting client.

   A companion document defines the DOTS data channel, a separate
   reliable communication layer for DOTS management and configuration
   purposes.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements within the document with the RFC
   number to be assigned to this document:

   o  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   o  "RFC XXXX: Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling
      (DOTS) Signal Channel Specification";

   o  "| [RFCXXXX] |"

   o  reference: RFC XXXX

   Please update this statement with the RFC number to be assigned to
   the following documents:

   o  "RFC YYYY: Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling
      (DOTS) Data Channel Specification (used to be I-D.ietf-dots-data-
      channel)

   Please update TBD/TBD1/TBD2 statements with the assignments made by
   IANA to DOTS Signal Channel Protocol.

   Also, please update the "revision" date of the YANG modules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-38
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-38

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-38

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 08:56:30 +0000

Hi all,

Updated the draft with one change to align the language with the NEW language in draft-ietf-core-hop-limit. 

Apart from that, we are still hoping to progress to the document to the RFC Editor in a timely manner.

Cheers,
Med

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Dots [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de internet-
> [email-masked]
> Envoyé : vendredi 18 octobre 2019 10:51
> À : [email-masked]
> Cc : [email-masked]
> Objet : [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-38.txt
> 
> 
>         Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat
> Signaling (DOTS) Signal Channel Specification
> _______________________________________________
> Dots mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dots