Subject: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 06:51:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Ehud Doron
                          Meiling Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-01.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2020-01-31

Abstract:
   This document aims to enrich DOTS signal channel protocol with
   various telemetry attributes allowing optimal DDoS attack mitigation.
   This document specifies the normal traffic baseline and attack
   traffic telemetry attributes a DOTS client can convey to its DOTS
   server in the mitigation request, the mitigation status telemetry
   attributes a DOTS server can communicate to a DOTS client, and the
   mitigation efficacy telemetry attributes a DOTS client can
   communicate to a DOTS server.  The telemetry attributes can assist
   the mitigator to choose the DDoS mitigation techniques and perform
   optimal DDoS attack mitigation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 15:17:36 +0000

Hi all, 

We prepared with Tiru a major revision of the telemetry draft. A diff is provided below to track the changes. We will now focus on sections 7 and 8.

Please review and share comments.

Cheers,
Med

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Dots [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de internet-
> [email-masked]
> Envoyé : vendredi 31 janvier 2020 15:52
> À : [email-masked]
> Cc : [email-masked]
> Objet : [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-01.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Dots mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dots