Subject: [Dots] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-hayashi-dots-telemetry-use-cases-00.txt

From: H Y <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 20:11:19 +0900

Hi all,

As I promised at IETF 106, I wrote DOTS Telemetry use case draft.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-106-dots/
# Meiling, thank you for your help!

Comments, suggestions, and questions are more than welcome.  We are
also looking for co-authors. :-)

Thanks,
Yuhei

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2020年3月2日(月) 20:03
Subject: I-D Action: draft-hayashi-dots-telemetry-use-cases-00.txt
To: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for DDoS Open Threat Signaling
(DOTS) Telemetry
        Authors         : Yuhei Hayashi
                          Meiling Chen
        Filename        : draft-hayashi-dots-telemetry-use-cases-00.txt
        Pages           : 14
        Date            : 2020-03-02

Abstract:
   Denial-of-service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry enriches the
   base DOTS protocols to assist the mitigator in using efficient DDoS-
   attack-mitigation techniques in a network.  This document presents
   sample use cases for DOTS Telemetry: what components are deployed in
   the network, how they cooperate, and what information is exchanged to
   effectively use these techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hayashi-dots-telemetry-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hayashi-dots-telemetry-use-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hayashi-dots-telemetry-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

--
----------------------------------
Yuuhei HAYASHI
08065300884
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
----------------------------------