Subject: [Dots] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-01.txt

From: H Y <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 19:13:08 +0900

Hi all,

I made draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-01 based on your comments.

Major change point is as below.
- Add Li. Su as co-author.
- Add new use case "Unsupervised Machine Learning of Flow Collector"
which uses a baseline attribute.

I will modify it based on Med's comments.
* extract use cases already included in the telemetry I-D
* include message bodies with the attributes.

Comments or questions are welcome.

Thanks,
Yuhei

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2020年11月18日(水) 19:04
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-01.txt
To: Meiling Chen <[email-masked]>, Yuhei Hayashi
<[email-masked]>, Li Su <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yuhei Hayashi and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases
Revision:       01
Title:          Use Cases for DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry
Document date:  2020-11-18
Group:          dots
Pages:          16
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-01

Abstract:
   Denial-of-service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry enriches the
   base DOTS protocols to assist the mitigator in using efficient DDoS-
   attack-mitigation techniques in a network.  This document presents
   sample use cases for DOTS Telemetry: what components are deployed in
   the network, how they cooperate, and what information is exchanged to
   effectively use these techniques.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
----------------------------------
Yuuhei HAYASHI
08065300884
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
----------------------------------