Subject: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 02:04:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use Cases for DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry
        Authors         : Yuhei Hayashi
                          Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-11-18

Abstract:
   Denial-of-service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry enriches the
   base DOTS protocols to assist the mitigator in using efficient DDoS-
   attack-mitigation techniques in a network.  This document presents
   sample use cases for DOTS Telemetry: what components are deployed in
   the network, how they cooperate, and what information is exchanged to
   effectively use these techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/