Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 05:03:11 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    If you've waited to get your Breitling watch, this is the right time to go for it.
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=mainlikes%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (please click on the link after "Go directly to ")
    The best news is that in January (2009) you can buy two watches and get an extra 15% off your purchase!
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=mainlikes%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (please click on the link after "Go directly to ")
    Our Breitling watches have all appropriate markings, wordings and engravings same as orginal.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Francis

- Done.

Subject: Cartier better than you could imagine!
From: "Forest Conley" <[email-masked]>
To: "Norris Francis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 08:02:38 -0500

Dear Norris,

If you've waited to get your Breitling watch, this is the right time to go for it.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=mainlikes%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (please click on the link after "Go directly to ")

The best news is that in January (2009) you can buy two watches and get an extra 15% off your purchase!
http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=mainlikes%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (please click on the link after "Go directly to ")

Our Breitling watches have all appropriate markings, wordings and engravings same as orginal.

Sincerely,
Mr Francis