Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 16:54:44 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    New Year is the time to get Jaeger LeCoultre watch, and the only place to get top notch watches that look and perform exactly like the originals is
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=walleap%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (please click on the link after "Go directly to ")
    Take advantage of our winter specials and get yourself Jaeger LeCoultre watch that you've always wanted!
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=walleap%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (please click on the link after "Go directly to ")
    Our Jaeger LeCoultre watches have Weights/feels and looks exactly same as original.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Crow

- Done.

Subject: Affordable brand name watches
From: "Fritz Myles" <[email-masked]>
To: "Brady Crow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 19:53:59 -0500

Dear Brady,

New Year is the time to get Jaeger LeCoultre watch, and the only place to get top notch watches that look and perform exactly like the originals is
http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=walleap%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (please click on the link after "Go directly to ")

Take advantage of our winter specials and get yourself Jaeger LeCoultre watch that you've always wanted!
http://search.yahoo.com/search?y=Search&p=walleap%2ecom&fr=sfp&ei=UTF-8 (please click on the link after "Go directly to ")

Our Jaeger LeCoultre watches have Weights/feels and looks exactly same as original.

Sincerely,
Mr Crow