From: "FedEx Delivery Service." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 16:34:51 -0700

Dear Customer!!

 We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Confirm able
Package that is registered with us for shipping to your residential
location.  We had thought that your sender gave you our contact
details.  It may interest you to know that a letter is also added to
your  package.

 We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank
Draft worth of $750,000.00 USD, FedEx do not ship money in CASH or in
CHEQUES but Bank Drafts are shippable. The package is registered with
us for mailing by your colleague, and your colleague explained that he
is from the U.S.A but he is currently in Africa for a three (3)
months Surveying Project as he works with a consultant firm in Nigeria,
We are sending you this email because your package is been registered on a
special Order.

For your information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as Insurance
fees have been paid by your colleague before your package was registered.

Note that the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance
Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug
Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it funds to sponsor Terrorism in your
country. This will help you avoid any form of query from the Monetary
Authority of your country.

 However, you will have to pay a sum of $125USD to the FedEx Delivery
Department being full payment for the Security Keeping Fee of the
FedEx company as stated in our privacy terms & condition page.

Send your Postal address ,telephone and your name in full
this is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone.
Please note that packages are not shipped nor delivered on Saturday,
Sunday and on holidays. If your order has been placed on any of these days,
then it may be shipped the following business day.

 Kindly complete the below form and send it to the FEDEX DELIVERY POST
with the below information. This is mandatory to reconfirm your
Postal address and telephone numbers.

FULL NAMES:
TELEPHONE:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
SEX:
AGE:
CITY:
STATE:
COUNTRY:

FEDEX DELIVERY POST
Email:[email-masked]
Phone number:+234 803-920-6687
Contact Person:  Mr. James C .Trowell.

 **ALL PACKAGES ARE SIGNATURE REQUIRED.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact
us between Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 9:00pm EST
Saturdays: 10:00am – 5:00pm EST
Sundays: 10:00am - 4:00pm EST

Have a great day!

Federal Express Co-operation.
FedEx Online Team Management.
All rights reserved. © 1995-2011.