Subject: [Dtls-iot] BoF co-chair & Wiki page

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 13:23:07 +0100

Hi,

Thanks to Zach Shelby for agreeing to co-chair DICE. Please work
with Zach to help him help you achieve a successful BoF. I'm
still trying to confirm another co-chair can do this, more on
that when I can.

Second, I've put details on the BoF wiki page, [1] which is what
the IAB and IESG will look at next week when BoFs are approved
or not. Please check that and send Zach and I mail if there are
minor tweaks needed. If something there should be discussed on
the list the please do so. Start a separate thread if it might
be a longer discussion.

S.

[1] https://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki#DICE

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 13:47:45 +0100

And following up quickly on that, thanks also to Carsten
Bormann for agreeing to co-chair the BoF with Zach.

I'm sure Carsten and Zach will do a fine job getting this
organised.

S.

On 06/14/2013 01:23 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dtls-iot mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtls-iot
> 
>