Subject: [dtn-interest] revised Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation draft
From: "Symington, Susan F." <[email-masked]>
To: "DTNRG" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:38:51 -0400
List-Id: Delay Tolerant Networking Interest List <dtn-interest.mailman.dtnrg.org>

All,
 
Because the DTN Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation draft that I had sent
out for comment on June 16 referenced the Aggregated Insertion Block
and because I separated the definition of the Previous Hop Insertion
Block from the Aggregated Insertion Block, I had to revise the
Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation draft so that it no longer mentions the
Aggregated Insertion Block.
 
The revised DTN Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation draft is attached. Your
comments would be appreciated.
 
-susan
 
*****************************************************************
Susan Symington
The MITRE Corporation
[email-masked]
703-983-7209 (voice)
703-983-7142 (fax)
******************************************************************