Subject: [dtn-interest] DtnAgent for ns-2

From: Dimitrios Vardalis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 16:53:32 +0300

Hello everyone,

 I have developed a basic version of a DTN Agent implementing the Bundle 
 Protocol in ns-2. Details can be found at 
 http://www.spice-center.org/dtn-agent/.
 The agent sits on top of the TCP layer and for now it assumes a static 
 network topology. It deals with issues such as bundle fragmentation, 
 retransmission, custody reporting, and basic routing. Comments and 
 suggestions regarding the architecture/implementation of the model are 
 very welcome.

 Best Regards,
 Dimitris Vardalis

---

From: Vint Cerf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 14:20:44 -0400

Nice work!!

v

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Dimitrios Vardalis <[email-masked]> wrote:
> suggestions regarding the architecture/implementation of the model are very
> welcome.
>
> Best Regards,
> Dimitris Vardalis
> _______________________________________________
> dtn-interest mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn-interest