Subject: [dtn-interest] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-03.txt

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:31:46 -0400

(re-sending with the right dtn-interest address...)

Keith, Vint,

I just posted a new version of the TCP convergence layer draft. It is 
ready for your review. (Reminder: you volunteered to review this during 
the interim meeting @ Google.)

Summary of the changes:

- Clarified language about positive/negative acknowledgements. Now we 
only talk about acknowledgements and refusals (the first applies to 
segments, the latter applies to whole bundles).

- Added a new optional LENGTH message (section 5.5) that contains the 
length of the following bundle. Added a flag in the contact header to 
indicate support for it.

- Clarified that only full segments may be acknowledged.

- Fixed opcode in SHUTDOWN figure.

All changes should be backward compatible with existing implementations. 
They were all publicly discussed in the past.

Anyone else on the dtn-interest mailing list is welcome to make a review 
as well.

Let's get this done!

Thanks,
Simon

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-03.txt
Date : Thu, 09 Aug 2012 10:23:26 -0700
De : [email-masked]
Pour : [email-masked]
Copie à : [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Simon Perreault and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Delay Tolerant Networking TCP Convergence Layer Protocol
Creation date:	 2012-08-09
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 21
URL: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-03.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-03
Diff: http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-03

Abstract:
    This document describes the protocol for the TCP-based Convergence
    Layer for Delay Tolerant Networking (DTN).

The IETF Secretariat