Subject: [dtn-interest] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-04.txt

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:02:27 -0400

This new revision addresses the reviews by Keith Scott and Vint Cerf. 
Thanks to both of you!

Last call?

Simon

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-04.txt
Date : Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:57:45 -0700
De : [email-masked]
Pour : [email-masked]
Copie à : [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Simon Perreault and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer
Revision:	 04
Title:		 Delay Tolerant Networking TCP Convergence Layer Protocol
Creation date:	 2012-08-28
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 21
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-04.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-04
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-04

Abstract:
    This document describes the protocol for the TCP-based Convergence
    Layer for Delay Tolerant Networking (DTN).

The IETF Secretariat