Subject: [dtn-interest] Updated proposal: draft-gernert-dtnrg-mailcl-01.txt

From: Björn Gernert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:21:58 +0200

Dear all
 
Based on some feedback we received, we recently updated our draft for the
Email Convergence Layer. The new version contains some improvements such as
less header fields and an improved encoding that is more in line with
RFC5050.
 
URL:      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gernert-dtnrg-mailcl-01.
txt
Htmlized: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gernert-dtnrg-mailcl-01
Diff:      http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gernert-dtnrg-mailcl-01
 
We appreciate any feedback on the concept and the clarity and contents of
the draft.
 
Regards
Bjoern Gernert