Subject: [dtn-interest] Fwd: [ISOC] [Internet Society] Community Grants Programme - Training and Info sessions for next round of applications

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 21:31:40 +0100

FYI. I've often thought about applying for this for some
DTN work but never got around to it, and won't this year
either;-)

AFAIK, projects can be funded up to about US$10k, but I
think you also need to have some other funding and as the
name implies some presumably real community involvement.
So it could work to improve some existing deployment or
something.

Anyway, good luck if anyone goes for it and I'd be happy
to help a little if that made sense.

S.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ISOC] [Internet Society] Community Grants Programme - Training
and Info sessions for next round of applications
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 10:03:02 +0000
From: Ilda Simao <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Projects Grants Committee <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>
CC: Projects Grants Committee <[email-masked]>

Dear Members,

The Internet Society will be accepting applications for the November
2013 cycle of the Community Grants Programme from 03 September to 1
October 2013.

To prepare for this application cycle we will be holding two information
sessions via WebEx on Tuesday, 20 August 2013 at 1030 and 2000 UTC.

The goal of these sessions is to present general information about the
application process and to answer any questions you may have regarding
the programme criteria, rules and requirements, focus areas etc. We will
also share some  tips on how to complete the online grant application form.

TO REGISTER AND CONNECT

Please go to: http://www.internetsociety.org/events/chapter-events

Both sessions will be held in English, however questions may be asked in
French and Spanish.

Prior to connecting to the sessions we recommend you review our NEW
TUTORIAL on how to apply for a community grant at
http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/grants-awards/community-grants/how-apply.

ABOUT THE PROGRAMME

To learn more about the programme, please visit our website at:
http://www.internetsociety.org/communitygrants

If you have any questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

We look forward to your participation!

Best regards,

Ilda Simao
Community Grants Coordinator
Internet Society
https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/community-grants
_______________________________________________
To manage your ISOC subscriptions or unsubscribe,
please log into the ISOC Member Portal:
https://portal.isoc.org/
Then choose Interests & Subscriptions from the My Account menu.