Subject: [dtn-interest] Problem of OPPORTUNISTIC type links

From: Chao SUN <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 20:35:15 +0800

Hello, everyone.

Since I haven't received responses from the dtn-user group, I'd like to put
forward my questions here as well.

I'm learning to use DTN2 version 2.9.0 but I come across a problem of
automatic generation of OPPORTUNISTIC type links. Each time I run the dtn
daemon (for instance, a simple send-receive experiment between 2 nodes), I
will find an "extra" link named link-0 (link-1 link-2 .... are also
possible if several DTN nodes are used) which is (or are) not added by me.
Is there anyone who has met such a problem as well? Any solution to avoid
this?

Another problem is how to control the states of each link. No matter what
kind of link I utilize, the links become "unavailable" frequently even if I
force them to be "open". Correspondingly link-0, link-1 appear as I have
described in the previous paragraph. I'm just confused about this and don't
know how to keep a link "open" or "closed" or "unavailable" for a duration
I want.

Thanks for your attention.

-- 
SUN Chao
Department of Electronic Engineering
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China