Subject: [dtn-interest] WOSTech'17 Paper Submission Deadline Extension to April 10, 2017

From: Nadir Shah <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 14:12:48 +0500

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to invite you and your students to submit paper(s) in
International Workshop on Smart Technologies (WOSTech) co-located with
ICFNDS’17 that is going to be held on 19 - 20 July, 2017 in university
city, Cambridge, UK. Its proceedings will be published as part of the
International Conference Proceedings Series published by the ACM and
available online from the ACM Digital Library. Make sure to read the
detailed author guidelines BEFORE you create your submission at online
submission system.

Authors of selected outstanding papers in WOSTech-ICFNDS’17 will be invited
to submit extended versions of their papers for consideration of
publication in Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications, Springer (IF -
1.0),  Sustainable Smart City, Elsevier (IF - 1.044) and other ISI/Scopus
indexed journals (to be announced soon).

About Registration, we are happy to be able to provide a limited number of
subsidized delegate fees available to students and academics from
developing countries from the 15th February until the 15th March.

Important Dates:

Final paper submission due: April 10, 2017
Notification of Acceptance: May 01, 2017
Camera ready paper due: May 15, 2017
Authors registration deadline: May 15, 2017

The motive of this workshop is to bring together computer scientists,
researchers, engineers, and people from industry to exploit the world in a
best possible way for mankind through smart technologies. Its current focus
is on Software Defined Networking and Technology transfer towards smart
global village. On the other hand, Internet of Things (IoT) on the rise is
a mass-media hot topic and is very enthusiastic to transform the Global
Village into Smart Global Village. The emphasis here is to present smart
solutions that address the recent emerging trends in Software Defined
Networking and actors in Technology transfer towards smart global village,
and associated challenges to meet with underlying requirements. Major
topics of interest in WOSTech-ICFNDS’17 include but are not limited to the
following:

Software Defined Networking
·   Emergence role in softwareization
·   Standardization, protocols and layering architectures
·   Intelligent algorithms, frameworks, and architectures
·   Implementation issues and prospective solutions
·   Dynamic resource provisioning and management
·   Testing, security, privacy and reliability
·   Traffic and data engineering
·   Efficient, secure, and real time Information flow
·   SDN in smart environment; social networking, smart homes, smart
logistics, smart grid, etc.
·   Challenges in deploying software defined networks alongside
conventional networks
·   Applications, challenges and solutions of SDN Integration with emerging
technologies; internet of things, network function virtualization, cloud
computing, virtual switches, etc.
·   Simulation and modeling of design, deployment and operation
·   Orchestration API, orchestration of virtual resources
·   Northbound and Southbound Programming
·   Programming and Debugging of SDN Elements and System
Technology Transfer towards Smart Global Village
·   Algorithms and standards in technology transfer from WSNs to IoT
·   Energy harvesting, scavenging, and its efficient consumption
·   Efficeint and resilient communication
·   Simulation and real implementation of experimental System
·   Data processing and Big data related issues
·   Self-learning
·   interoperability related Issues and challenges in technology transfer
·   Deployment (energy, cost, error prevention, localization)
·   High-level methods and tools
·   Cost (of node, energy, development, deployment, maintenance)
·   Existing and potential adaptation barriers and their solutions
·   Storage and services (cloud, database, data structure, object oriented)
·   Various application scenarios
·   SDN and IoT

For further details and inquires, feel free to contact me.

Nadir Shah, (PhD)

Associate Professor

Department of Computer Science

COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Pakistan.

Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Phone.   051-9274056, 051-9314371, 051-9272614-5 , Ext : 265

Website : https://sites.google.com/site/nadirshah82/