Subject: [dtn-interest] STINT-DEMO Workshop 2017

From: Marius Feldmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 20:16:52 +0200

Hi,

we are pleased to invite you to submit papers to the Space-terrestrial
Internetworking Demonstration Workshop (STINT-DEMO) 2017 co-located with
the SMC-IT 2017 conference that will be held during September 27-29 2017
in Madrid, Spain.

The STINT-DEMO workshop is dedicated to contributions with a clear focus
on practically demonstrating novel ideas and approaches for packetized,
multi-path, multi-hop data exchange between and among space-based and
terrestrial network nodes. The demonstrators described in the
contributions may be in the form of software implementations and
prototypes or simulation environments. Furthermore, contributions may
describe practically applied field-studies or experiments in real
environments.

The important details are:

* Submission deadline: 15th of May 2017
* Maximum paper length: 4 pages
* All contributions will be peer reviewed by the TPC
* All accepted contributions will be indexed in the IEEE Xplore data base

Further information can be found via the workshop's website:

http://www.stintdemo.org

Marius