Subject: [dtn-interest] [CFA] Student Travel Grants - IEEE Infocom 2019 - deadline February 28, 2019

From: Aline Carneiro Viana <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 15:07:35 +0100

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this Call 
for Applications (CFA).]

=============================================================
         Student Travel Grants for IEEE INFOCOM 2019
=============================================================

The IEEE INFOCOM 2019 conference is pleased to announce travel grants to 
subsidize travel costs of students for attending the IEEE INFOCOM 2019 
conference to be held in Paris, France, 29th April - 2nd May 2019. The 
grant assignment decisions will be made according to the eligibility 
criteria dictated by each type of grant. This year, IEEE INFOCOM 2019 
will have the availability of three types of Student Travel Grants:

A.    Travel grants sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc).
B.    US National Science Foundation (NSF) travel grant opportunity for 
US-based students only.
C.    Travel grants sponsored by the GDR Réseaux et Systèmes Distribués 
for French-based students only.

Women, undergraduates and underrepresented minority students are 
particularly encouraged to apply.

More information on application can be found here: 
https://infocom2019.ieee-infocom.org/student-travel-grants

Deadline for application: ***** 28th February, 2019, 23:59 EST *****

---
Student Travel Grant Chairs
Aline C. Viana, Lu Su, and Dejun (DJ) Yang