Subject: [dtn-security] Two DTN security drafts updated
From: "Symington, Susan F." <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:14:54 -0500
List-Id: DTN Security Discussion <dtn-security.mailman.dtnrg.org>

FYI:
 
Updates of the two DTN security drafts have been posted and are
available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 
DTN Security Overview
This document provides an overview of the security requirements and
mechanisms considered for delay tolerant networking security. It
discusses the options for protecting such networks and describes
reasons why specific security mechanisms were (or were not) chosen for
the relevant protocols. The entire document is informative, given it's
purpose is mainly to document design decisions. 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-sec-overview-01.tx
t
 
Bundle Security Protocol
This document defines the bundle security protocol, which provides data
integrity and confidentiality services. We also describe various bundle
security considerations including policy options. 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-security-01
.txt
*****************************************************************
Susan Symington
The MITRE Corporation
[email-masked]
703-983-7209 (voice)
703-983-7142 (fax)
******************************************************************