Subject: [dtn-users] error to build dtn2.7

From: Felipe Pereira <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:26:12 -0300

Already installed in the same folder that OASYS is dtn2 and also in /usr

Help me with this error!

checking location of source directory... "/home/teste/Downloads/dtn-2.7.0"
checking location of build directory... "/home/teste/Downloads/dtn-2.7.0"
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of executables...
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking for an oasys installation (version 1.3 or better)...

Configure error finding oasys.

This script first looks for an oasys installation in the same location
as the tool that is using the oasys library (where this configure
script is run from). In other words, it first tries ../oasys.

If ../oasys does not exist, it looks for an oasys installation in
/usr. If that is not found, you need to specify the location of oasys
using the --with-oasys argument to configure.

If problems still exist, then look in the config.log to see exactly
what the failing command was.

Download oasys-1.3 (or later)
from http://dtn.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/dtn/oasys to /usr.
You will then probably have to run ./configure and make
in the oasys code tree in order to be able to compile DTN2

configure: error: nonexistent oasys library directory oasys/lib