Subject: [dtn-users] 回复： Confirm: [email-masked]:f7irvlUPy54w:Ryg2chR3yuyS6zSLMn3hu5PQgEyKa91j4Hvq1A

From: 靖 王 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:43:43 +0800 (CST)

________________________________
 发件人： "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
收件人： [email-masked] 
发送日期： 2013年1月21日, 星期一, 11:45 上午
主题: Confirm: [email-masked]:f7irvlUPy54w:Ryg2chR3yuyS6zSLMn3hu5PQgEyKa91j4Hvq1A
 reply

Confirmation of list posting -- confirmation ID: f7irvlUPy54w

The ietf.org mailing-list server has received a list posting from 
[email-masked] to [email-masked] with the subject 
'***SPAM*** 7.685 (5)'

As the sender address isn't subscribed to the list, and has not been
confirmed earlier, we have to request a confirmation of the address.
To confirm the address, send a message to [email-masked],
with the same subject line as this message.

(Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right
form.  The reply's additional "Re:" is ok.)

If you do not wish your posting to the list to go through, simply
disregard this message.  Questions to [email-masked].