Subject: [dtn-users] Help required for installation of DTN2 over Debian / Raspbian

From: "Ugo Poddine su Gmail" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 07:55:34 +0100

Hello,

Being new of DTN, I'm finding unexpected problems in installing a recently
downloaded version of dtn-2.9.0 after having installed oasys-1.6.0 over
DEbian Wheezy on RaspberryPI.

The "configure" step of DTN failed in finding oasys : I kinow that in the
past  some problems of simlink were there, but they should be solved
longtime ago..

DTN failed to find oasys both after its default installation (in /usr) and
after a forced installation (e.g.  ./configure --with-oasys=/opt/oasys
--prefix=/opt/dtn).

Probably it's a trivial problem but I was unable to find a fast solution :
in any case any help will bw really appreciated.

Regards

Ugo P

---

From: "Zoller, David A. (MSFC-EO50)[HOSC SERVICES CONTRACT]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 15:36:34 +0000

Hi Ugo,
When configuring DTN2,  point  --with-oasys=<path> to the source code directory instead of the installation directory to see if that helps. Also, you may need to change the directory name to "oasys" if you left it as the name in the zip file.
Hope this helps,
DZ

From: dtn-users [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ugo Poddine su Gmail
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 1:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [dtn-users] Help required for installation of DTN2 over Debian / Raspbian

Hello,

Being new of DTN, I'm finding unexpected problems in installing a recently downloaded version of dtn-2.9.0 after having installed oasys-1.6.0 over DEbian Wheezy on RaspberryPI.
The "configure" step of DTN failed in finding oasys : I kinow that in the past  some problems of simlink were there, but they should be solved longtime ago..
DTN failed to find oasys both after its default installation (in /usr) and after a forced installation (e.g.  ./configure --with-oasys=/opt/oasys --prefix=/opt/dtn).
Probably it's a trivial problem but I was unable to find a fast solution : in any case any help will bw really appreciated.

Regards
Ugo P

---

From: "Ugo Poddine su Gmail" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 18:42:04 +0100

Hi David,

your hint solved my problem : I was really annoyed !

Thank-you very much for your help.

Regards

UP

Da: Zoller, David A. (MSFC-EO50)[HOSC SERVICES CONTRACT]
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Inviato: venerdì 13 marzo 2015 16:37
A: Ugo Poddine su Gmail; [email-masked]
Oggetto: RE: [dtn-users] Help required for installation of DTN2 over Debian
/ Raspbian

Hi Ugo,

When configuring DTN2,  point  --with-oasys=<path> to the source code
directory instead of the installation directory to see if that helps. Also,
you may need to change the directory name to “oasys” if you left it as the
name in the zip file.

Hope this helps,

DZ

From: dtn-users [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ugo Poddine
su Gmail
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 1:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [dtn-users] Help required for installation of DTN2 over Debian /
Raspbian

Hello,

Being new of DTN, I’m finding unexpected problems in installing a recently
downloaded version of dtn-2.9.0 after having installed oasys-1.6.0 over
DEbian Wheezy on RaspberryPI.

The “configure” step of DTN failed in finding oasys : I kinow that in the
past  some problems of simlink were there, but they should be solved
longtime ago..

Probably it’s a trivial problem but I was unable to find a fast solution :
in any case any help will bw really appreciated.

Regards

Ugo P