Subject: [dtn] Current status of the DTN BOF

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 17:50:14 +0200

Hi all,

Your responsible AD writing to you about the current status of the DTN BOF.

The current charter looks stable and I have a few comments that I have 
been discussing with the BOF chairs. I will post my comments to the list 
right after this email.

If you go to BOF webpage under https://tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/, you 
will see that DTN is listed as BOF.

However, since the charter is stable and there is rough consensus on the 
list here on the charter, I will take the draft charter and start the 
chartering process.
This process includes review of the charter by the IESG and the IETF 
community at large before any final decisions about chartering the group 
will be made.

This means that the BOF entry is solely a placeholder for the upcoming 
agenda planing and that I hope to have the DTN WG chartered by the 
IETF-91 meeting.

Thanks for everybody for the good work and also to the BOF chairs!

   Martin
   Transport Area Director