Subject: [dtn] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on charter-ietf-dtn-00-03: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:54:46 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-dtn-00-03: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-dtn/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I''m broudly a "yes", but I'm trusting Martin to come up with text that
basically says that the working group needs to decide what's the document
needs to contain, rather than figure that out along the way. I don't know
that the working list needs to be another document, but I do think life
would be better for the working group if people weren't popping up with
"and we could add this" during working group last call. 

I think that's roughly consistent with what Martin thinks he's doing with
the charter. If people think that's not what's happening, we'll talk, of
course.