Subject: [dtn] FW: I-D Action: draft-templin-dtnskmreq-00.txt

From: "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:04:38 +0000

Hello,

There is a new draft on: "DTN Security Key Management - Requirements and
Design" (see below). Please review and send comments to the list.

Thanks - Fred
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 9:27 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-dtnskmreq-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DTN Security Key Management - Requirements and Design
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          Scott Burleigh
	Filename        : draft-templin-dtnskmreq-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-02-25

Abstract:
   Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking (DTN) introduces a network model
   in which communications may be subject to long delays and/or
   intermittent connectivity.  These challenges render traditional
   security key management mechanisms infeasible since round trip delays
   may exceed the duration of communication opportunities.  This
   document therefore proposes requirements and outlines a design for
   security key management in DTNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-dtnskmreq/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-dtnskmreq-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt