Subject: [dtn] Presentations

From: Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 14:57:51 +0000

Hi All,

Does anyone have anything they want to present at the forthcoming IETF
meeting in London?

In person or via the remote participation facilities is fine.

We have an hour and a half session requested, and we will let you know
when we have a confirmed date/time.

Responses to [email-masked] please.

Cheers,

Rick

---

From: Martin Pilka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 19:03:32 +0100

Hello Rick,

greetings from X-works. We are going to present DTN Proof-of-Concept 
implementation of BP v7 inter-operable with uPCN and ION, however this is 
going to be on Hackaton (March 17-18). Felix (CC) from uPCN team will be 
there as well, whoever feels like hacking over the weekend, let me know and 
feel free to join us.

Thanks,
Martin

On 02/06/2018 03:57 PM, Rick Taylor wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dtn mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn