Subject: [dtn] bpbis CRC byte order

From: Felix Walter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 21:21:14 +0200

Scott,

your previous mail reminded me of one point: We found that draft v10
does not specify the byte order for the CBOR byte string which
represents the CRC (4.1.2). We assumed network byte order. It would be
best to have this in the spec.

Felix

---

From: "Burleigh, Scott C (312B)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 21:31:01 +0000

I agree.  Thanks, Felix.

-----Original Message-----
From: Felix Walter <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 12:21 PM
To: Burleigh, Scott C (312B) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: bpbis CRC byte order

Scott,

your previous mail reminded me of one point: We found that draft v10 does not specify the byte order for the CBOR byte string which represents the CRC (4.1.2). We assumed network byte order. It would be best to have this in the spec.

Felix