Subject: [dtn] Terra - A BPbis implementation

From: Loiseau lucien <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 08:56:11 +0100

Hi,

I am happy to announce that we just released an open-source
implementation of the bpbis protocol named "Terra":

https://github.com/RightMesh/Terra/

This implementation was developed in the context of terrestrial DTN
and is developed entirely in Java. It is still early alpha but is
already quite functional. Right now it only has the STCP [1]
convergence layer adapter but the architecture allows for plugin
development to be loaded on runtime. You can find attached the
software architecture.

Regarding the Hackathon next Saturday, I registered a DTN table on the
wiki. It would be nice if we could test interoperability with other
implementation (if any?), build a real DTN test network and develop
new modules for Terra (bpsec, tcpclv4, mail agent, usb agent). I would
of course also be very happy to present the software and its
capability, hope to see you around!

Best Regards,

Lucien Loiseau
Lead Mesh Networking Scientist @ RightMesh

[1] https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burleigh-dtn-stcp-00.txt

---

From: Martin Pilka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:48:32 +0100

Hello Lucien,

thanks for your contribution! We will be happy to test interoperability 
with our (quite basic) pyDTN implementation. We will be not present in 
Bangkok, however planning to attend Prague Hackaton (IETF 104, March 23-29, 
2019). Please let me know if your team will be present (indeed, it is a 
little bit ahead of time).

Have a nice day,
Martin

On 10/30/18 08:56, Loiseau lucien wrote:
> This body part will be downloaded on demand.