Subject: [dtn] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-interop-sc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 02:05:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BPSec Interoperability Security Contexts
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane, III
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-interop-sc-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document defines an integrity security context and a
   confidentiality security context suitable for testing the
   interoperability of Bundle Protocol Security (BPSec) implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-interop-sc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-interop-sc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-interop-sc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/