Subject: [dtn] Husker Harvest Day Show Attendees List 2019??

From: "daniel joseph" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 10:54:56 -0700

Hi,  

I hope you're the right person to discuss about Husker Harvest Day Show
Attendees List 2019??

Attendees: - Manufacturer, Suppliers, Traders, Distributors, Retailers, Key
Decision Makers and Much More.

Let me know your Target Criteria (Any Industry Type / Geography) you wish to
reach, I can get back to you with more relevant information, counts and
pricing.

Best Regards, 

Daniel Joseph

(Marketing Specialist)

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'

---

From: "daniel joseph" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 06:21:31 -0700

Hi,

I hope you are doing good.

I am  still waiting to hear from you on this project. Can you please get
back to us with an update?

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the same and I am
happy to assit you further.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Daniel Joseph

marketing analyst

 

From: daniel joseph [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2019 10:55 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Husker Harvest Day Show Attendees List 2019??

Hi,  

Best Regards, 

Daniel Joseph

(Marketing Specialist)