Subject: [dtn] next session in Montreal: call for pres

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 09:41:09 -0400

Hello,
  as you have seen, we have forwarded three documents to IESG (bpbis, 
tcpcl, bpsec). Two are under AD evaluation, one is not yet. Hopefully, 
we will get comments before the meeting in Montreal.  Priority in the 
next session in Montreal (and in any subsequent meetings, calls, …) 
will be given to any comment resulting in this process up to the RFC.

With these documents out, we are entering a new stage of the working 
group work. Therefore, we are opening presentations for next meeting in 
Montreal on topics that the wg intend to work on. Note that at the 
beginning of the working group, we had gone through a list of topics and 
priorize them. The short list which was agreed and considered in the 
milestones of the working group are listed in the working group charter 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dtn/about/).  The initial use cases are 
archived at: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/dtn/wiki/DtnUseCases.  We may 
also spend some time at the end of the presentations to have a working 
session on topics and priorities for the working group. Please prepare 
on what you think the working group should be working on.

So if you have a topic to present, either in the current set of 
milestones or something else, please send to co-chairs 
([email-masked]) your name, title of presentation and draft name if 
available, by july 9th.

Regards, Marc.