Subject: [dtn] BPbis, BPsec and TCPCLv4

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 11:25:58 +0000

Hi,

Now that all the three documents are in or have passed IETF last call I like to
make it clear what I intended to do. Assuming a fairly straightforward IETF last
call for BPbis my intention is that I will actually bring BPbis onto a IESG
telechat as soon as possible when it passed IETF last call any any issues have
been resolved. If BPsec is ready at the same time, I will put both on the same
Agenda if possible. Depending on how busy the IESG telechat agenda is TCPCL will
be on the same or next telecaht. 

I don't actually know if the first possible telechat is the 21st or 28th of Nov.
But, but mid December if everything goes correclty all three documents should be
through IESG review. 
 
Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Networks, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------