Subject: [dtn] Agenda Items - Call for Interest

From: Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 11:39:56 +0000

All,

We have a fairly empty agenda at the moment.

If anyone wishes to present or discuss any topics, please let the
chairs know ASAP at [email-masked] 

Cheers,

Rick and Marc

---

From: Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 11:41:45 +0000

Darn...  Typo!

[email-masked]

Rick

On Fri, 2019-11-08 at 11:39 +0000, Rick Taylor wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dtn mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 12:57:06 +0000

Hi,

I think there are some things in the IETF last call comments that likely require
a bit of WG discussion. You should get going on discussing that, but it might be
a good chance to try to conclude on proposals for how to address the comments.

However, I realize this is dependent on the authors and WG members being able to
get some initial discussion done. 

Cheers

Magnus

-- 
Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Networks, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------