Subject: [dtn] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 08:55:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Bundle Protocol Security Specification
        Authors         : Edward J. Birrane, III
                          Kenneth McKeever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-16.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2020-01-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a security protocol providing end to end data
   integrity and confidentiality services for the Bundle Protocol.

   This document is an update of the protocol described in RFC 6257,
   reflecting lessons learned.  For this reason it obsoletes RFC 6257,
   an IRTF-stream document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/