Subject: [dtn] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-interop-sc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 12:46:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BPSec Interoperability Security Contexts
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane, III
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-interop-sc-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-02-04

Abstract:
   This document defines an integrity security context and a
   confidentiality security context suitable for testing the
   interoperability of Bundle Protocol Security (BPSec) implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-interop-sc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-interop-sc-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-interop-sc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-interop-sc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/