Subject: [dtn] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-bibect-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 13:09:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation
        Author          : Scott Burleigh
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-bibect-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation (BIBE), a
   Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) Bundle Protocol (BP) "convergence
   layer" protocol that tunnels BP "bundles" through encapsulating
   bundles.  The services provided by the BIBE convergence-layer
   protocol adapter encapsulate an outbound BP "bundle" in a BIBE
   convergence-layer protocol data unit for transmission as the payload
   of a bundle.  Security measures applied to the encapsulating bundle
   may augment those applied to the encapsulated bundle.  The protocol
   includes a mechanism for recovery from loss of an encapsulating
   bundle, called "custody transfer".  This mechanism is adapted from
   the custody transfer procedures described in the experimental Bundle
   Protocol specification developed by the Delay-Tolerant Networking
   Research Group of the Internet Research Task Force and documented in
   RFC 5050.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bibect/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bibect-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bibect-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dtn-bibect-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/