Subject: [dtn] Reassigning of TCP port 4556 to IESG

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 14:58:07 +0000

Hi Simon,

Is it correct that you are the assigne of TCP Port 4556 (registerred using 
[email-masked])? 

The registry entry is visible here (first entry): 

https://www.iana.org/assignments/service-names-port-numbers/service-names-port-numbers.xhtml?search=4556

IF you are can you please confirm that you approve this port to be re-assigned
to IESG? This to follow the default rules per RFC 6335 for IETF stream documents
that have port usages. 

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Networks, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------