Subject: [dtn] meeting at IETF107: attendance and call for presentations

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 09:46:57 -0500

Hello,
  final agenda is available. We are meeting Monday March 23rd, 
10h00-12h00 local time (Pacific). We are aware that many people may not 
come due to various travel restrictions, but we are still holding the 
meeting, where most likely the ratio of online/onsite attendance will be 
different than usual.
   The last few months were very active to resolve all IESG comments. We 
shall have the priority to discuss those and any remaining. It would be 
good for the authors/editors to provide a summary of the (important) 
changes.

Out of the IESG comments were also the fact that they are missing pieces 
in the architecture/solution, such as routing and naming. My 
understanding is that the IESG is looking for those pieces to be taken 
on. It might be just a « refresh » of the IRTF documents or a much 
larger reengineering.

  So we are looking for presentations on the current work as well as 
potential next topics to work on. Please send presentations proposals to 
[email-masked]

Regards, Marc.

---

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 10:43:48 -0400

Hello,
  following the cancellation of the physical meeting, we have heard that 
the actual times of the meeting might no more be used. So we are still 
awaiting directions from IETF secretariat on next steps. The chairs 
currently think that we might organize a dtn virtual interim in April 
with the focus on changes to the core documents being on the IESG 
review. More information to come.

However, the call for topics for new work, assuming the core documents 
get approved, is still on. Please send proposals to [email-masked]

Regards, Marc&Rick

On 5 Mar 2020, at 9:46, Marc Blanchet wrote:

> 10h00-12h00 local time (Pacific). We are aware that many people may 
> not come due to various travel restrictions, but we are still holding 
> the meeting, where most likely the ratio of online/onsite attendance 
> will be different than usual.
>   The last few months were very active to resolve all IESG comments. 
> We shall have the priority to discuss those and any remaining. It 
> would be good for the authors/editors to provide a summary of the 
> (important) changes.
>
> Out of the IESG comments were also the fact that they are missing 
> pieces in the architecture/solution, such as routing and naming. My 
> potential next topics to work on. Please send presentations proposals 
> to [email-masked]
>
> Regards, Marc.