Subject: [dtn] Martin Duke's No Objection on draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-23: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 10:28:09 -0800

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-23: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my DISCUSS. Sec 6.1 is much clearer now.

I am not sure what "Any delay between request to close the TCP connection and
actual closing of the connection (a "half-closed" state) MAY be ignored by the
TCPCL entity." means. Presumably if it gets a XFER_ACK, it should pay attention
to it.