Subject: [dtn] STINT Workshop at IEEE SMC-IT - Call For Papers, Talks, and Topics

From: "Juan A. Fraire" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 12:09:21 -0300

Dear IETF community,

This is a kind invitation to the 8th International Workshop on
Space-Terrestrial Internetworking (STINT Workshop 2021). (We apologize for
possible double posting.)

STINT is a perfect venue for publishing related studies and catching up
with latest advances in general, theoretical problems as well as specific,
practical aspects in the context of space-terrestrial networking. Indeed,
the timing of STINT 2021 is opportune in the context of the standardization
of BPv7.

This edition will be held at the IEEE SMC-IT 2021, occurring in full
on-line mode on July 27-29, 2020, and will include three distinct sessions:
* Paper session: accepted full-papers will be published in IEEEXplore
(deadline Feb 28th!!!).
* Invited talk session: experts in selected topics will share latest
updates/demonstrations.
* Discussion session: live debate with audience participation on related
hypotheses.

Important dates:
- Paper submission deadline: February 28, 2021
- Paper notification: April 3, 2021
- Invited talk proposal deadline: May 1, 2021
- Discussion topic proposal deadline: May 1, 2021
- Paper camera ready: May 7, 2021
- STINT Workshop: July 27-29, 2020

More details at the STINT website: https://www.stintworkshops.org

Best regards,

STINT Steering chairs
* Juan A. Fraire (CONICET, SaarUni)
* Marius Feldmann (TUD)
* Edward J. Birrane (APL)
* Scott C. Burleigh (JPL-NASA)

---

From: "Juan A. Fraire" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 18:21:27 -0300

Dear IETF community,

This is a brief update regarding the STINT paper submission deadline, which
was extended to March 15th (hard deadline).
Let me also comment that we will have two great keynotes: Vinton Cerf (VP
at Google) and Peter Illott (JPL, NASA) talking about the Solar System
Internet and Mars Communications Technologies respectively. We hope to see
you there!
More information on the STINT webpage: https://www.stintworkshops.org/

Best regards,

Juan Fraire