Subject: [dtn] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc-07.txt> (BPSec Default Security Contexts) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 15:08:02 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking
WG (dtn) to consider the following document: - 'BPSec Default Security
Contexts'
  <draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-06-01. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines default integrity and confidentiality security
   contexts that can be used with the Bundle Protocol Security Protocol
   (BPSec) implementations.  These security contexts are intended to be
   used for both testing the interoperability of BPSec implementations
   and for providing basic security operations when no other security
   contexts are defined or otherwise required for a network.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.