Subject: [dtn] Erik Kline's No Objection on charter-ietf-dtn-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 17:28:44 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-dtn-01-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-dtn/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[nit]

* The final sentence of the first paragraph is seems like a bit of a
  run-on sentence.

  Suggest:

    - s/and multiple/with multiple/
    - s/, and the technology/. The technology/

[ comment ]

* For OAM and key management one customary chunk of text is usually
  a list of working groups whose advice and reviews might play an
  important role.

  WRT OAM for DTN there might not be such a working group, but it seems
  like for key management there ought to be expertise in one or more
  SEC area groups?