Subject: Re: [dtn] Martin Duke's No Objection on charter-ietf-dtn-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 19:29:56 +0000

Hi Martin,

The following text has been added to address your comment-

" Current DTN deployments rely on the use of pre-placed keys and
    configuration or bespoke tooling, and there is a growing demand for
    standards to improve the automation and reliability of DTN management. "

Have a look : https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-dtn/ 

BR
Zahed

On 2021-09-08, 18:30, "iesg on behalf of Martin Duke via Datatracker" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
    charter-ietf-dtn-01-00: No Objection

    When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
    email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
    introductory paragraph, however.)

    The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-dtn/

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMMENT:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    For the Addressing, OAM, and Key Management work, it would be good to have a
    sentence or two about what is currently being done in deployed networks for
    these areas. Presumably *something* is happening, even if it's manual
    assignment and sneakernet configuration, and it would help to establish the
    need for the work if we understood the status quo.