Subject: [dtn] Milestones changed for dtn WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 10:26:46 -0800

Changed milestone "Delay-Tolerant Management Architecture", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Naming and Addressing Architecture Document", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Bundle Progress Signalling", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "QoS/Flow Extension Block", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Neighbor/Peer Discovery Protocol Specification", set state
to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Delay-Tolerant Management Protocols", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Key Management Protocol", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dtn/about/